Understand SEO: What is SEO? Why SEO necessary? Do you have these questions in your mind?
Don’t worry I am going to answer such kind of questions. Let’s understand Search Engine Optimization.
Spare a few minutes and hold a cup of tea and read the full blog. It may begin your journey to this internet world.
Sequence of Contents
Definition of Search Engine Optimization
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. “is the art and science to develop an appealing website or pages to search engines”.
More precisely, SEO associated with specific attributes to impress search engines, which make some pages more attractive to search engines than other web pages for similar keywords or keyword phrases.
In other words, good optimization skills boost your web pages or website at the top in the search engine at similar keywords.
Various types of Search Engines
Let us know the various types of search engines:
Your questions on the internet lead you to search engine mostly we are familiar with Google but other search engines are also available i.e. YAHOO, MSN (now BING), DuckDuckGo, Ecosia, Qwant, Swisscows, Search Encrypt etc.
Importance of Search Engine Optimization
In today’s digital era, SEO is more important comparatively before days.
Day by day millions of internet users is increasing and seeking their problem’s answer on the search engine.
If you are an owner of website, blog or online store, SEO can help you to solve internet users problem and achieve enriched traffic from search engines.
Importance listed below:
- Internet users are preferred to visit the top page ranked website of the search results (SERPS).
- Your website required to in top 10 of SERPS to help curious visitors and income also.
- Good SEO practice improves your site health and readability for users.
- Users believe only top-ranked websites
- Users satisfaction leads to social promotions on Linkdin, Facbook, Twitter or other social media networks.
- Search engine optimization has a common checklist to use before publishing content on the website.
- Hold position on top with search engine optimization tips in the competitive field.
Checklist for Search Engine Optimization practices
Checklist Indicated below:
- Outbound links are important
- Provide Internal links in your article
- The required key phrase in the introduction, subheading, meta description for good SEO.
- If using images then specify alt attributes
- Keyphrase length needed to be best.
- Keyphrase density should be appropriate.
- Text length should not less than 300 words.
- SEO title width should be under green indication
- Keyphrase in slug should be short.
|Purchase Domain and Hosting: Click Here|
What is your opinion kindly comment….